Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama is God - My Testimony

A VISION RECEIVED
Upon awakening this morning, I saw an angel. He instructed me that Barack Hussein Obama was God. That He would has brought peace to Israel. That the might and weak of the earth would bow down to Him. He told me that buried in a hill near my home, was a record of his people, from centuries past. That this record was to be translated, by the gift and power of President Obama, and that it would fill the earth, as a stone cut without hands, as foretold in the Bible.

"For behold, and lo, Obama is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen."
- New Doctrine & Covenants 1:39
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the Office. Pray for our nation.

 
Geo-location by Web-Stat hitcounter
Loading Map ...