Thursday, January 29, 2009

Homeless Encounter


He was filthy, hungry looking and very worn. Something whispered to me. I gave him a buck. He gave me a piece of paper. I read it:


The following was presented to me from "Anonymous" Many years ago:


"A Souls Purpose In Life


1. You will receive a body.

2. You will learn Lessons

3. There are no mistakes, only lessons

4. A lesson is repeated until learned.

5. Learning lessons does not end.

6. There is no better than Here.

7. Others are merely mirrors of you.

8. What you make of your life is up to you.

9. Your answers lie inside you.

10. You will forget all this."


Something shouted within me. I took back the dollar and threw the piece of paper back at him.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the Office. Pray for our nation.

 
Geo-location by Web-Stat hitcounter
Loading Map ...