Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life Goes On For cjg1

Yesterday I spent 6 hours watching videos and programming about Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and Charles Manson. (utterly fascinating) I then spent about an hour looking at Nazi German and Polish Detention Camp photographs. It was a pleasant afternoon outside, so I took my son on a ride so he could make a few million more brain connections and strengthen his hands. Purely selfish, I memorized his uniqueness and eyes some more. Hit the beach. Told the village kids about Romanico's Pancit Party (3PM next Saturday)

Ate a test lunch of pancit that was so good, I asked mom to make the same for dinner. She did.

Slept till 3:00 am and looked up the word MAGIC, and followed the curiosity trail for an hour and 15 minutes to this point.

Caught myself tearing up with joy at a strangers attempt to grasp what no man can, but will never stop trying, if he's a man.

Now, enough of the fluff.

Back to work.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the Office. Pray for our nation.

 
Geo-location by Web-Stat hitcounter
Loading Map ...